Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas in August
SWMBO asked my to consolidate some of my items in the garage cabinets to allow her to transfer seldom used household items.  Happy to please her, I jumped into the project within three weeks or so after being asked how I was getting along.  With a waste can by my side, I sifted through one time treasures deemed as junk now.  Three cabinets cleaned with one small one to go.  I opened door number four and couldn't believe what I found-long forgotten shave soaps!!!!  About 40 of them.  Not to disappoint, I quickly removed them from the cabinet and transferred them the my den(with ample parking for shave soaps after a recent den reduction of products!!).  Project is done and no witnesses to the transfer to the den. Everyone is happy with garage cleanup!!  Of coarse I will have to test each of these soaps a few times to determine their promotion to rotation admission, it's a tough job- but hey, nobody said cleaning the garage would be easy!!
The following 3 users Like mlb 549's post:
  • Droo78 (08-09-2020), GAW9576 (08-09-2020), Tony'schin (08-09-2020)
Like Reply
Wow 40! Did you move them long ago or did she sneek them out there?
Like Reply
Man, that is a lot of soap. Sounds like you are ready for the shave soap-pocalypse.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 1 user Likes Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576 (08-09-2020)
Like Reply
Good job Sir. You may proceed along the path.
Don’t molest the Williams. Fuzzy don’t Uber!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576 (08-10-2020)
Like Reply