Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenger plastic SHaDE thingie.
So thanks to a shave buddy I got to try out the Challenger razor from India. It does have that unmentionable plastic garbage look to it. After using it though I feel ok with it. The design  is not meant to be a game changer I think. It is simple and cheap. I used a half Derby and really got a nice shave. I Used my same routine and technique. If you like different and new fangled stuff give this one a try. It will not be replacing any of my vintage razors lol. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy shaves to ya!
The following 6 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • BigD, Droo78, GAW9576, Jayaruh, mlb 549, TroutWhisperer
Like Reply
Nice shave, Fuzzy. Interesting SHaDE thingie.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 1 user Likes Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
I had another pretty nice shave with the challenger last night. It was once again easy to use and effective. This time around I do not have the Goatee so it had to take care of the chin and bottom lip. There were no issues. I have been told there is a OC version out there. As I said before it will not replace any of the vintage stuff but it is fun to use as I enjoy taking a less expensive tool and using it to do a good job.

Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
Another nice fast shave with this thingie. Still working. 

Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
Looks like this one has bit the dust also. It is out of stock everywhere that I have looked and no one is saying it will be back in stock.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply