Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gillette Twinjector
The Gillette Twinjector was made to take Gillette's Twin Injector Blade, but I prefer a regular injector blade. The Twin Blade tended to clog for me. Anyhow, today, I broke out my Twinjector and used a Personna blade in it. It was an excellent Menthol Monday shave.

Cold Water Rinse
Eskimo Tuxedo Shave Soap
Jayaruh #206 Two-band Badger
Gillette Twinjector 
Personna Injector
CWR
Osage Rub

The Eskimo Tuxedo Shave Soap face-lathered well with Jayaruh #206 Two-band Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette Twinjector razor with a Personna Injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 4 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Droo78 (11-23-2020), GAW9576 (11-23-2020), mayer57619 (11-23-2020), riverrun (11-23-2020)
Like Reply
Jayaruh is there any issues with the blade wiggling? I mean the twin blades are thicker I think.
Don’t be stuck in stoopid!!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576 (11-23-2020), Jayaruh (11-23-2020)
Like Reply
(11-23-2020, 04:47 PM)Wchnu Wrote: Jayaruh is there any issues with the blade wiggling? I mean the twin blades are thicker I think.

No issues at all. Great shave today.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 2 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576 (11-23-2020), Wchnu (11-23-2020)
Like Reply
Found one of these on eBay and it was 75 bucks. Ouch! These look like a cool razor. They look like a razor I can name otherwise will be banned. But anyways if I find one with a good price I think I will get one. This is an injector but not an SE right?

Edit: Took me a bit to realize that it work with normal injector blades. Think that is cool. Does anyone know if the twinjector blades are still made?
De Oppresso Liber
Like Reply