Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Haul... January 2021
Very cool Jayaruh. I love the look of the Cobra Classic. And that barber pole knurled handle for the King Cobra looks sweet.
The following 2 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Jayaruh, Tony'schin
Like Reply
(01-19-2021, 04:19 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Thought I posted these recent adittions to my collection but apparently I never did. Thank you twhite for the generous trade. 

my pleasure. glad you are liking them.
Lost, If found do not return and do not feed.
The following 1 user Likes twhite's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Evidently, I am a sucker for 3d printed razors.
[Image: IMG_3500.JPG]
[Image: IMG_3502.JPG][Image: IMG_3503.JPG][Image: IMG_3501.JPG]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 3 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576, Tony'schin, twhite
Like Reply
        I just received my best example of a Wilkinson Pall Mall (the later model with the adjustable exposure) to date. The razor is a 90+ Blades suck and the case is the best I have. I am almost there to having a complete set. I am only missing the strop. Not likely to find one cheap.  

I am totally smitten with the old Pall Mall razors. Possibly my absolute favorite razor design.
The following 2 users Like twhite's post:
  • GAW9576, mayer57619
Like Reply
I swear y'all are a bad influence on me. Where can I get some of these 3d printed razors? I don't have a 3d printer unfortunately.
De Oppresso Liber
The following 1 user Likes bcshaves's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(01-20-2021, 12:22 AM)Jayaruh Wrote: Evidently, I am a sucker for 3d printed razors.

Is the green one and the brush resin printed instead of filement printed? I would love to get a few razors in an amber coler resin. I really like the look of the brush handle too.

(01-20-2021, 02:04 AM)twhite Wrote: I just received my best example of a Wilkinson Pall Mall (the later model with the adjustable exposure) to date. The razor is a 90+ Blades suck and the case is the best I have. I am almost there to having a complete set. I am only missing the strop. Not likely to find one cheap.  

I am totally smitten with the old Pall Mall razors. Possibly my absolute favorite razor design.

Sweet razor Tom. If I remember correctly you told me previously these do not take modern Gem blades.? Not sure if I am remembering correctly.?
Like Reply
(01-20-2021, 03:29 AM)GAW9576 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 12:22 AM)Jayaruh Wrote: Evidently, I am a sucker for 3d printed razors.

Is the green one and the brush resin printed instead of filement printed? I would love to get a few razors in an amber coler resin. I really like the look of the brush handle too.

(01-20-2021, 02:04 AM)twhite Wrote: I just received my best example of a Wilkinson Pall Mall (the later model with the adjustable exposure) to date. The razor is a 90+ Blades suck and the case is the best I have. I am almost there to having a complete set. I am only missing the strop. Not likely to find one cheap.  

Sweet razor Tom. If I remember correctly you told me previously these do not take modern Gem blades.? Not sure if I am remembering correctly.?

they will take modified GEM blades!
The following 1 user Likes twhite's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(01-20-2021, 04:23 AM)twhite Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 03:29 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Is the green one and the brush resin printed instead of filement printed? I would love to get a few razors in an amber coler resin. I really like the look of the brush handle too.

they will take modified GEM blades!

Is there a way for me to get my hands on some 3d printed razors?
De Oppresso Liber
The following 1 user Likes bcshaves's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
twhite what kind of modification is required?

(01-20-2021, 06:26 AM)bcshaves Wrote: Is there a way for me to get my hands on some 3d printed razors?

That would be better answered by @Jayaruh for these specific razors. 
Like Reply
(01-21-2021, 02:50 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: twhite what kind of modification is required?

i will get something together in the next few days for the Pall Mall and the Empire. I have one way for the Empire. Although I recently have seen an easer mod for the Empire on B&B. I will try to get the posted on the Blade mod threads. 
The following 3 users Like twhite's post:
  • GAW9576, riverrun, Tony'schin
Like Reply