Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parker adjustable injector
Someone across the street was talking about this one. Kind of looks like a PAL adjustable to me. I have never shaved with one though. This one could be fun!

https://www.supersafetyrazors.com/parker...20-blades/
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, mayer57619, riverrun
Like Reply
(11-23-2020, 04:45 PM)Wchnu Wrote: Someone across the street was talking about this one. Kind of looks like a PAL adjustable to me. I have never shaved with one though. This one could be fun!

I just ordered one, and with Mantic's coupon I am getting an extra 20 blades. Will let you all know when it arrives...
~ Justin M.
The following 2 users Like mayer57619's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
(11-23-2020, 06:48 PM)mayer57619 Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 04:45 PM)Wchnu Wrote: Someone across the street was talking about this one. Kind of looks like a PAL adjustable to me. I have never shaved with one though. This one could be fun!

I just ordered one, and with Mantic's coupon I am getting an extra 20 blades.  Will let you all know when it arrives...
Sounds awesome!!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(11-23-2020, 06:48 PM)mayer57619 Wrote:

I just ordered one, and with Mantic's coupon I am getting an extra 20 blades.  Will let you all know when it arrives...

I hope you like it. I piffed my Pal adjustable. I did not like the head design for me. That one looks like it is a better design.
I did get a Pal injector razor to replace it though. I like it.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 3 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, mayer57619
Like Reply
(11-24-2020, 02:01 PM)Jayaruh Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 06:48 PM)mayer57619 Wrote: I just ordered one, and with Mantic's coupon I am getting an extra 20 blades.  Will let you all know when it arrives...

I hope you like it. I piffed my Pal adjustable. I did not like the head design for me. That one looks like it is a better design.
I did get a Pal injector razor to replace it though. I like it.
I love the little injecto matic. I have never tried the asjustable but hear very few good things about it.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
The new Parker Injector is now sold out (I thought I'd have more than a day to buy one).
Andrew
Traditional wet shaving saves me money...
The following 1 user Likes Droo78's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(11-25-2020, 03:28 AM)Droo78 Wrote: The new Parker Injector is now sold out (I thought I'd have more than a day to buy one).

Hope it lives up to the hype.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, mayer57619
Like Reply
(11-25-2020, 03:28 AM)Droo78 Wrote: The new Parker Injector is now sold out (I thought I'd have more than a day to buy one).

I’d guess even for a razor company offering a new injector would be a bit risky and wouldn’t surprise me if this run was pretty small to test the waters. That’s what I’m telling myself to keep hope that I’ll be able to grab one some day  Big Grin
Andy
The following 2 users Like MrGuy's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576
Like Reply
(11-28-2020, 05:24 PM)MrGuy Wrote:

I’d guess even for a razor company offering a new injector would be a bit risky and wouldn’t surprise me if this run was pretty small to test the waters. That’s what I’m telling myself to keep hope that I’ll be able to grab one some day  Big Grin

I saw them post yesterday (Super Safety Razors) that they had their best Black Friday ever. Good idea for them to release the new injector razor earlier in the week to generate traffic to their site. 
They do state there will be more of the injector razors in stock soon.
Andrew
Traditional wet shaving saves me money...
The following 3 users Like Droo78's post:
  • Flintstone, GAW9576, MrGuy
Like Reply
So my Parker arrived...will shave with it tomorrow.

~ Justin M.
The following 5 users Like mayer57619's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, Jayaruh, mlb 549, Tony'schin
Like Reply