09-16-2021, 06:25 PM
My pleasure, seriously, my pleasure. Most of those thoughts are pleasant and I enjoy remembering them which I don't do often. My biggest gripe? I have the same mind, but my body can't pay the freight anymore and I wind up recovering from body damage. Somehow I need to get my mind sync'ed with the age of my body.
Yes, we went out on FTXs often. I have no idea what it cost for us to train because everything went out, including the CEV vehicles (think a M60 tank with a shortened huge bore gun [I don't remember the diameter] used for breaching, a dozer blade on the front and a huge searchlight. Every piece of damage to the roadway would be assessed and paid for by Uncle Sugar.
I bet when we jumped Uncle Sam paid for the damage to the sugar beets or wheat we landed on too.
Yes, we went out on FTXs often. I have no idea what it cost for us to train because everything went out, including the CEV vehicles (think a M60 tank with a shortened huge bore gun [I don't remember the diameter] used for breaching, a dozer blade on the front and a huge searchlight. Every piece of damage to the roadway would be assessed and paid for by Uncle Sugar.
I bet when we jumped Uncle Sam paid for the damage to the sugar beets or wheat we landed on too.

