Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenger plastic SHaDE thingie.
So thanks to a shave buddy I got to try out the Challenger razor from India. It does have that unmentionable plastic garbage look to it. After using it though I feel ok with it. The design  is not meant to be a game changer I think. It is simple and cheap. I used a half Derby and really got a nice shave. I Used my same routine and technique. If you like different and new fangled stuff give this one a try. It will not be replacing any of my vintage razors lol. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

“You have enemies? Good. It means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
Sir Winston Churchill

The following 6 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • BigD (08-24-2020), Droo78 (08-24-2020), GAW9576 (08-25-2020), Jayaruh (08-24-2020), mlb 549 (08-24-2020), TroutWhisperer (08-26-2020)
Like Reply
Nice shave, Fuzzy. Interesting SHaDE thingie.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 1 user Likes Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576 (08-25-2020)
Like Reply
I had another pretty nice shave with the challenger last night. It was once again easy to use and effective. This time around I do not have the Goatee so it had to take care of the chin and bottom lip. There were no issues. I have been told there is a OC version out there. As I said before it will not replace any of the vintage stuff but it is fun to use as I enjoy taking a less expensive tool and using it to do a good job.

“You have enemies? Good. It means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
Sir Winston Churchill

The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY (06-01-2021), GAW9576 (03-27-2022)
Like Reply
Another nice fast shave with this thingie. Still working. 

Sir Winston Churchill

The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY (08-11-2021), GAW9576 (03-27-2022)
Like Reply
Looks like this one has bit the dust also. It is out of stock everywhere that I have looked and no one is saying it will be back in stock.
Sir Winston Churchill

The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576 (03-27-2022)
Like Reply