Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats in your glass tonight
(02-25-2021, 06:13 PM)bcshaves Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:08 PM)Wchnu Wrote: Mom always said that she would have smoked cigars if she would not have been a girl LOL

I must have not read the part in the rule book that says a woman can not smoke cigars. My great grand mother smoked cigars but she is from a different culture and in her late 80s she no longer smokes. You should had at least let her have a puff of your cigar once. I hope your mother enjoys the smell from up there.

Oh she could get a puff anytime she wanted. I do not remember her asking though. She was happy working outside with me in the yard or garden while I smoked. Most prefer a pipe smell to a cigar.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • bcshaves, GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-25-2021, 06:22 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:13 PM)bcshaves Wrote: I must have not read the part in the rule book that says a woman can not smoke cigars. My great grand mother smoked cigars but she is from a different culture and in her late 80s she no longer smokes. You should had at least let her have a puff of your cigar once. I hope your mother enjoys the smell from up there.

Oh she could get a puff anytime she wanted. I do not remember her asking though. She was happy working outside with me in the yard or garden while I smoked. Most prefer a pipe smell to a cigar.

Cigar smell after it is done is like an ash tray but a pipe smells very good. I glad to hear that she good a puff anytime. Why did she not ask for a cigar? Anyways I see your relationship with your mother was a good one.
De Oppresso Liber
The following 1 user Likes bcshaves's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Monday will be my 35th Wedding Anniversary. A friend dropped this off for me because he knows I like Bourbon. Nice Spicy Oak and Vanilla flavors. Will try some neat but the wife wanted a sip and she likes a couple cubes of ice.......Hey it's how I got to 35 years  Big Grin

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 3 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Tony'schin, twhite
Like Reply
Great Value Purified Drinking Water for tonight, usually it's unsweetened green tea at 40 degrees.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
Home made berry blend flavored Kombucha for me.

The following 4 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY, TobyC, Tony'schin, twhite
Like Reply
Some Scotch

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 3 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Tony'schin, Whiterook
Like Reply
I'll probably have a beer. I have some Fat Tire in the fridge.
-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 3 users Like Whiterook's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Tony'schin
Like Reply
Unsweetened green tea.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576, Tony'schin
Like Reply
(08-15-2021, 10:24 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Some Scotch

Neat with a splash?
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
Home made Kombucha. Grape flavored tonight.
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply