Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what's cooking today? What did you cook yesterday?
As long as you can handle the heat, I find nothing that has better flavor than a hot sauce that is habanero based (Includes habanero hybrids). Or even extremely thinly sliced habaneros themselves. I'm not much of a fan of any hot sauce that is heavy on the vinegar.
The following 2 users Like ShadowsDad's post:
  • Dave in KY (05-29-2021), GAW9576 (05-31-2021)
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
I've eaten hole habanero peppers for pepper eating challenges on video at another forum so yeah I can handle the heat. They are a very fruity tasting pepper  Big Grin
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1 
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576 (05-31-2021), ShadowsDad (05-29-2021)
Like Reply
Hi there! I want to share my favorite Indian coffee recipe. Indian Espresso Coffee made without an espresso machine.
Ingredients:
Instant Coffee Powder - 1 tbsp.
Granulated Sugar - 2 tbsp. (alter according to your taste)
Milk - 1 cup (240 ml)
Water - 1 tsp.
Cocoa Powder - To sprinkle on top (optional)

Instructions
In a coffee mug, put instant coffee powder and sugar. Add 1 tsp. water and mix.
With a spoon, start beating the mix vigorously. You have to incorporate as much air as you can. That will give you the whipped frothy coffee-sugar mix. The more you beat, the mix will become pale in color. Make sure your mix is whipped and creamy enough.
Heat a cup of milk and pour it over the whipped coffee-sugar paste. Stir. Sprinkle cocoa powder and serve immediately.
Of, course who have a coffee percolator - it would be easier to prepare.

Notes:
To make more than 1 cup, prepare the coffee-sugar paste in a bowl. Divide the pasta equally into each coffee mug and pour hot milk. Stir and serve.
The following 1 user Likes Reon76's post:
  • GAW9576 (06-13-2021)
Like Reply
I use hot water and coffee.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.

The following 1 user Likes TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576 (06-13-2021)
Like Reply