Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williams Mug Soap Mug !
Star 
Hey there,

So yesterday when Fuzzy did his Williams Shave on a Thursday,  he made an anonymous shout out to some new comer to Tost3 who apaprently has his own Williams Coffee mug made Smile

I don't know who that anonymous new user is, but I figured I get a bit "cocky' and make a video of my own Williams Mug soap Mug and add some Fuzz to it by having the TOST3 website in the background and playing a youtube video with Fuzzy having a Williams Wednesday shave with a Kampfe Star safety razor and saying - everyone's got to have their own Williams Mug Soap Mug and Sir I agree Big Grin
Here the video of my copy.
The following 5 users Like luv2shave's post:
  • bcshaves, Dave in KY, GAW9576, mayer57619, Tony'schin
Like Reply
These look great you guys have done. Does this one count? Kidding aside, I need to get one made eventually.......

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply
@Dave in KY it looks like the picture link is broken on my end. Wish I could see it.

And darn it all, I can't remember how to tag someone with spaces in there user name.
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply
(02-27-2021, 08:04 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: @Dave in KY it looks like the picture link is broken on my end. Wish I could see it.

And darn it all, I can't remember how to tag someone with spaces in there user name.
Showing for me right now. Perhaps someone else can chime in if they see it. It's just one of the original Williams mugs from Canada. For names with spaces you have the " " around the name part but not the @ on some forums. Don't know if that works here....... Dave in KY
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 1 user Likes Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Dave in KY let's see if that works here.

Yep it works now if I can just get my memory to work to remember that. You darn guys with your spacy names Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply
(02-27-2021, 09:47 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: Dave in KY let's see if that works here.

Yep it works now if I can just get my memory to work to remember that. You darn guys with your spacy names Big Grin
Big Grin

Hopefully someone can confirm they see my mug pic as I can......
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply
(02-27-2021, 11:06 PM)S3Dave in KY Wrote:

Big Grin

Nope just the link numbers
Lost, If found do not return and do not feed.
The following 2 users Like twhite's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 12:20 AM)twhite Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 11:06 PM)S3Dave in KY Wrote: Big Grin

Nope just the link numbers

Thanks, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Click ad image and insert image address off google photo and i see it. I'm open to direction...........pull image address from my chromebook instead maybe ?
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-27-2021, 11:06 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:

Big Grin

Nope

(02-28-2021, 12:24 AM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 12:20 AM)twhite Wrote: Nope just the link numbers

Thanks, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Click ad image and insert image address off google photo and i see it. I'm open to direction...........pull image address from my chromebook instead maybe ?

here is how I have to do it. You first need to resize photos to under 500k. I use an app on my Mac products. Once you have a sized photo. Do not use quick reply use the reply to get full function. Scroll down and you will see a new attachment window. Click that add photo then click add attachment. 
I have ave been struggling with this myself. Hope this helps. 
Tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lost, If found do not return and do not feed.
The following 2 users Like twhite's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 12:24 AM)twhite Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 11:06 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Big Grin

Nope

(02-28-2021, 12:24 AM)Dave in KY Wrote: Thanks, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Click ad image and insert image address off google photo and i see it. I'm open to direction...........pull image address from my chromebook instead maybe ?

here is how I have to do it. You first need to resize photos to under 500k. I use an app on my Mac products. Once you have a sized photo. Do not use quick reply use the reply to get full function. Scroll down and you will see a new attachment window. Click that add photo then click add attachment. 
I have ave been struggling with this myself. Hope this helps. 
Tom

Thanks, I think I have it sorted out now. Sorry for  cluttering up the thread ......
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
  • GAW9576
Like Reply