Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enders adapter
twhite. There is a wide variety of print materials do you think a different matteial would help. I know someone who uses some called T glass or T glase to make small auger bits for drilling into dirt to blant seedling trees. It may be a sound design but need a stiffer material.
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY (03-05-2021)
Like Reply
(03-06-2021, 12:19 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: twhite. There is a wide variety of print materials do you think a different matteial would help. I know someone who uses some called T glass or T glase to make small auger bits for drilling into dirt to blant seedling trees. It may be a sound design but need a stiffer material.

I am fairly limited on materials this will print. it is a lower end printer. sub $500 type.. I really thinkI can beef up what I have. There is actually a ton of room on the back side of the Ender to work with. 

I have an idea right now that Think will get me most of the way there. I wish I had the software to design at home.  I may have to go to work tomorrow nice and early and MODIFY what I have.
Lost, If found do not return and do not feed.
The following 2 users Like twhite's post:
  • Dave in KY (03-05-2021), GAW9576 (03-05-2021)
Like Reply
I carefully taped a sharp injector blade by just the edges to the sharp enders blade being sure the cutting edges were lined up properly. Put JB over the injector AND squeegeed the JB back and forth with an old credit card to get it down into the holes and behind it. Then scraped the access down to be level with the top of the injector. Then carefully removed the injector blade while the JB was still wet.
Once the JB was dry I did a little fine tuning with an Exacto knife. I did not need any release agents because the injector blade was removed while the JB was wet. Also I did rough up the enders blade were the JB would be first to help it grip better. After all is done I removed the entire bevel of the cutting edge of the Enders blade to be sure it would not interfere with shaving in the future.
The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY (03-05-2021), Jayaruh (03-05-2021), twhite (03-05-2021)
Like Reply
(03-06-2021, 12:15 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Here are the ones I made inspired buy Jayaruh. I made some for Flintstone and some for me.
Found a 5 pack finally to send you. Can you shoot me your shipping info in a pm?

Yeah, I and everything in the room would be covered in JB Weld   Big Grin Blush
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1 
The following 1 user Likes Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576 (03-06-2021)
Like Reply