Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schick Injector blades in Canada?
I'm assuming there are other Canadians on this forum, hopefully they can answer this question. 

Where can I get Schick Injector blades in Canada? I don't want to buy from Amazon, which seems to be where a lot of people buy them. 

Thanks,
Joel
The following 1 user Likes joelkerr's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
I have another question, not just for the Canadians this time. What are the best kind of blades for the Schick Injector? I'm getting a G model, if that makes any difference. And do I need a separate key to load the blades?
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Most injector cartridges have an attached key. The razor model doesn't make much difference. I'm not in Canada so I can't help with the sorces there but I bought a bunch of blades from Connaught shaving and got some of the Personna injector blades. Here's a link. https://connaughtshaving.com/injectorblades.html shipping was very responsible both in price and arrival time.
I've been really happy with them so far. I definitely like them better than the Chinese Schick blades. mayer57619 let me borrow a couple of razors and sanitized them then loaded some blades for me to try. I think the name was something like techonic. He can clarify. They have been quite nice too. My preferred blade is the Schick Proline B20 but it has slightly rounded corners and doesn't work in a lot of Injector razors. There is also no key on the pack. But man are they nice in the razors they work in.
Hope some of this info helps and you enjoy the Schick G
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • joelkerr
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 02:59 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Most injector cartridges have an attached key.  The razor model doesn't make much difference. I'm not in Canada so I can't help with the sorces there but I bought a bunch of blades from Connaught shaving and got some of the Personna injector blades. Here's a link. https://connaughtshaving.com/injectorblades.html  shipping was very responsible both in price and arrival time.
I've been really happy with them so far. I definitely like them better than the Chinese Schick blades. mayer57619 let me borrow a couple of razors and sanitized them then loaded some blades for me to try. I think the name was something like techonic. He can clarify. They have been quite nice too. My preferred blade is the Schick Proline B20 but it has slightly rounded corners and doesn't work in a lot of Injector razors. There is also no key on the pack. But man are they nice in the razors they work in.
Thank you, this answered all my questions! Connaught has been referred by Canadians for the best non-Amazon source, as well, so I had looked at their site but wasn’t certain which blade to buy. I will go with the Personna blades to start, and we’ll see how it goes!
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
The blades I sent along were Taconic and can be found at Super Safety Razors, along with the new Parker Adjustable injector...if you would be interested.

https://www.supersafetyrazors.com/inject...or-blades/
~ Justin M.
The following 2 users Like mayer57619's post:
  • GAW9576, joelkerr
Like Reply
Try the Italian Barber for blades-great Canadian company!
The following 1 user Likes mlb 549's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 08:06 PM)mlb 549 Wrote: Try the Italian Barber for blades-great Canadian company!

They sell injector blades?
Link?
sɐǝɹpu∀ — https://razors.page @patents@razors.page
ᓚᘏᗢ

The following 2 users Like riverrun's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 12:12 PM)joelkerr Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 02:59 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Most injector cartridges have an attached key.  The razor model doesn't make much difference. I'm not in Canada so I can't help with the sorces there but I bought a bunch of blades from Connaught shaving and got some of the Personna injector blades. Here's a link. https://connaughtshaving.com/injectorblades.html  shipping was very responsible both in price and arrival time.
Thank you, this answered all my questions! Connaught has been referred by Canadians for the best non-Amazon source, as well, so I had looked at their site but wasn’t certain which blade to buy. I will go with the Personna blades to start, and we’ll see how it goes!
I am a fan of persona blades. I think you will enjoy.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, joelkerr
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 08:06 PM)mlb 549 Wrote: Try the Italian Barber for blades-great Canadian company!

I didn't see any injector blades on their site.

I ended up getting the Personna blades from Connaught, and threw in a few other goodies while I was there. Bunch more Gem blades, and a couple of soaps that were on sale.
The following 4 users Like joelkerr's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, mayer57619, riverrun
Like Reply