Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posts stacking.
(05-29-2021, 05:38 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 02:45 PM)TobyC Wrote: That's huge, try this.

Feather spineless blades are garbage IMO.

Shave with a very shallow angle, just like a GEM, Ever~Ready, etc.

Vintage Williams stays slick forever, never used Valet. (never even seen one before)

Why do the posts stack up that way, how do I prevent that?

Why do the posts stack up that way, how do I prevent that?

DRIVES me nutz too. Unless someone else posts before you repost, your posts all get joined together.......

I am missing something here. How should they stack?
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
Ok I also changed a setting in the admin stuff. TobyC and Dave in KY see if that fixed the issue.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(05-30-2021, 09:15 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 05:38 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: DRIVES me nutz too. Unless someone else posts before you repost, your posts all get joined together.......

If I make a post and then make another post responding to someone but no one else posted it stacks or sticks them all in the same post. Only way I can explain it. Assume it was the same for everyone but maybe it is dependent on device or software used.
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 1 user Likes Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(05-30-2021, 09:15 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 05:38 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: DRIVES me nutz too. Unless someone else posts before you repost, your posts all get joined together.......

If you reply to one post on a page it's perfect.

If you reply to someone else on the same page it groups everything together into one post. You can't have more than one post per page. If I respond to every single post on a page separately, it automatically puts all of them together in one confusing post.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 1 user Likes TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(05-30-2021, 09:25 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 09:15 PM)Wchnu Wrote: I am missing something here. How should they stack?

If I make a post and then make another post responding to someone but no one else posted it stacks or sticks them all in the same post. Only way I can explain it. Assume it was the same for everyone but maybe it is dependent on device or software used.

Ok I think got it. I think I fixed that.
Happy shaves to ya!
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(05-30-2021, 09:36 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 09:15 PM)Wchnu Wrote: I am missing something here. How should they stack?

If you reply to one post on a page it's perfect.

If you reply to someone else on the same page it groups everything together into one post. You can't have more than one post per page. If I respond to every single post on a page separately, it automatically puts all of them together in one confusing post.

Fixed I think.
Happy shaves to ya!
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(05-30-2021, 09:36 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 09:25 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: If I make a post and then make another post responding to someone but no one else posted it stacks or sticks them all in the same post. Only way I can explain it. Assume it was the same for everyone but maybe it is dependent on device or software used.

Ok I think got it. I think I fixed that.

Let's try it.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 1 user Likes TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(05-30-2021, 09:37 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 09:36 PM)TobyC Wrote: If you reply to one post on a page it's perfect.

Fixed I think.

Here goes.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
Well sheep dip, give that man a cigar! Thank you!
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(05-30-2021, 09:41 PM)TobyC Wrote: Well sheep dip, give that man a cigar! Thank you!
Yep, as long as he ain't at the dog park  Big Grin
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply