Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New life for old brushes.
Bug 
As received.

Taken apart.

Now.

Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 6 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, HoosierTrooper, ischiapp, Jayaruh, Zykris
Like Reply
As received.

Much work to do!

Now.

Similar, but not.

Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 8 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, HoosierTrooper, ischiapp, Jayaruh, luv2shave, mlb 549, Zykris
Like Reply

The following 8 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, Droo78, GAW9576, HoosierTrooper, Jayaruh, luv2shave, mlb 549, Zykris
Like Reply
Stunning !
The following 2 users Like luv2shave's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
BEAUTIFUL work. Love them all but especially the Koch's
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
Beautiful work. How do you polish the plastic pieces?
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 01:39 AM)Wchnu Wrote: Beautiful work. How do you polish the plastic pieces?

Thank you sir! I just use a wet cloth and toothpaste after wet sanding with 800 grit paper.
The following 1 user Likes TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(06-01-2021, 04:00 PM)luv2shave Wrote: Stunning !

(06-01-2021, 04:42 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: BEAUTIFUL work. Love them all but especially the Koch's

Thanks fellas. Gotta keep those old brushes out of the landfill!
The following 3 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply
Not near the quality restore as TobyC 's but I got tired of the ever shedding knot and was putting a new boar in the Williams brush, so moved that synthetic knot to this Klenzo and a little white lettering and stain. Was a quick getrdone job. Not much sanding or getting the lettering deeper to accept the white paint and no polishing but I'm happy with it.
Before

After 

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 5 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, HoosierTrooper, Jayaruh, TobyC, Zykris
Like Reply
(06-09-2021, 07:07 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Not near the quality restore as TobyC 's but I got tired of the ever shedding knot and was putting a new boar in the Williams brush, so moved that synthetic knot to this Klenzo and a little white lettering and stain. Was a quick getrdone job. Not much sanding or getting the lettering deeper to accept the white paint and no polishing but I'm happy with it.
Before

After 

I like it! Cool
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply