Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did everybody go?
I am trying to post more and do more videos promoting tost3. We are also about to kick off a youtube channel for the forum. Well see how that works.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 4 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, luv2shave, TobyC
Like Reply
You can also look at posting youtube videos on instagaram. The hash tags on instagram draw a lot of crowd and views. Just a suggestion.
The following 2 users Like luv2shave's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 02:46 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 12:15 PM)luv2shave Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 12:11 PM)TobyC Wrote: Did the forum collapse because I wasn't here?  Big Grin  Tongue

Or did the coffee machine break down?

Well  I was kinda  busy with my side of the world Cool

Yes, everyone was busy with Wuhan flu, and India has other issues with China as well.

But it's nice to "clock out" of life for a few moments and come here and talk about something other than world events, even for just a minute or two.

We Indians have our moments !  Big Grin

I do agree about spending time with what we love, whoever we are , wharever we are, whatever we do ! (sounds familiar ?)

My office laptop tightened the screws on internet access and TOST3 got blocked. I've now setup a dedicated Samsung el-cheapo tablet and a Logitech bluetooth  keyboard alongside my office laptop to take these breaks and be online on my favorite spots.

I avoid using the mobile for such, got fat thumbs and all the wonderful images here deserve respect and a bigger screen !
The following 2 users Like luv2shave's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(06-03-2021, 08:15 AM)luv2shave Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 12:11 PM)TobyC Wrote: Did the forum collapse because I wasn't here?  Big Grin  Tongue

Yes, everyone was busy with Wuhan flu, and India has other issues with China as well.

But it's nice to "clock out" of life for a few moments and come here and talk about something other than world events, even for just a minute or two.

I do agree about spending time with what we love, whoever we are , wharever we are, whatever we do ! (sounds familiar ?)

My office laptop tightened the screws on internet access and TOST3 got blocked. I've now setup a dedicated Samsung el-cheapo tablet and a Logitech bluetooth  keyboard alongside my office laptop to take these breaks and be online on my favorite spots.

I avoid using the mobile for such, got fat thumbs and all the wonderful images here deserve respect and a bigger screen !

Fantastic!
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply

You Sir deserve a TOADY for dedication!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave, TobyC
Like Reply
(06-03-2021, 03:41 PM)Wchnu Wrote:

You Sir deserve a TOADY for dedication!!

I bow down humbly to the honor of the Toady !

[Image: 20210603-211822.jpg]
The following 4 users Like luv2shave's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, TobyC, Wchnu
Like Reply