Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you smoking today?
(02-18-2021, 10:18 AM)CrustyCat Wrote: Thought I'd drop by and say hello.  As of late, I've been smoking Amphora in my favorite Grabow Starfire. 

Kevin

Nice to see you Kevin
The Clan of Catchers - The Jayaruh Brushes - Williams Mug Shave Soap Club

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo
The following 1 user Likes Tony'schin's post:
  • CrustyCat
Like Reply
I have cut back some due to being out of work!! But still got in a couple of Factory Smokes last week. I picked up some pipe cleaners. Going to pick up a pack of PA tomorrow. Simple things keep the world turning.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • Tony'schin
Like Reply
(02-18-2021, 10:18 AM)CrustyCat Wrote: Thought I'd drop by and say hello.  As of late, I've been smoking Amphora in my favorite Grabow Starfire. 

Kevin

Always great to see you!!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • CrustyCat, Tony'schin
Like Reply
Smoking a cigar tonight. The same as the one I have posted before just a different blend.
De Oppresso Liber
The following 1 user Likes bcshaves's post:
  • Tony'schin
Like Reply
I recently acquired some 12 year old Orlik Golden Sliced tobacco, good stuff. I prefer to rub out my flake tobaccos. Probably because I don't know how to fold and stuff. Hehe.
The following 2 users Like CrustyCat's post:
  • bcshaves, Tony'schin
Like Reply
War Horse Bar in an estate pipe I rescued.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." — Jesus
www.youtube.com/troutwhisperer
The following 2 users Like TroutWhisperer's post:
  • Tony'schin, Wchnu
Like Reply
I have not had a good pipe in awhile. I have been smoking a few Factory Smokes and something called a Cuban Round. I can get them for about $3 from a local C-Store. I hope to get back into a little better things here soon.
Happy shaves to ya!
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 06:24 AM)CrustyCat Wrote: I recently acquired some 12 year old Orlik Golden Sliced tobacco, good stuff.  I prefer to rub out my flake tobaccos.  Probably because I don't know how to fold and stuff.  Hehe.

I bet that stuff is great. I have smoked that but not that old.
Happy shaves to ya!
Like Reply
O'Hara's Irish Stout; Caol Ila 18 years; African Line Fayyum Special Kake tobacco; Savinelli Cavaliere Modell 106.

The following 2 users Like RobinK's post:
  • GAW9576, Tony'schin
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 11:06 PM)RobinK Wrote: O'Hara's Irish Stout; Caol Ila 18 years; African Line Fayyum Special Kake tobacco; Savinelli Cavaliere Modell 106.
I bet you enjoyed that RobinK, love the Caol Ila

Happily all my smoking gear has been retired for over 10 months now.
The Clan of Catchers - The Jayaruh Brushes - Williams Mug Shave Soap Club

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo
The following 1 user Likes Tony'schin's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply