Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Treet razors, show 'em if ya got 'em! (Please)
Snag! Big Grin

Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY (06-26-2021), GAW9576 (06-26-2021)
Like Reply
(06-26-2021, 11:25 AM)TobyC Wrote: Snag!  Big Grin

What do you do hypnotize them before the offer  Angry
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576 (06-26-2021), TobyC (06-26-2021)
Like Reply
(06-26-2021, 11:36 AM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 11:25 AM)TobyC Wrote: Snag!  Big Grin

What do you do hypnotize them before the offer  Angry

Yes! Tongue Works every time! Wink

Did cadre kick you to the curb?
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
Like Reply
(06-26-2021, 12:14 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 11:36 AM)Dave in KY Wrote: What do you do hypnotize them before the offer  Angry

Yes!  Tongue  Works every time!  Wink

Yep, long story with lots of curves and their ineptness running their program software giving me access to their private discussions and showing their true colors. No legitiment reason to ban me. They wanted to for awhile for personal reasons and took the opportunity quietly (Oct 5th) to do it a few weeks after my Father died hoping all would think I was mourning and just left. They're lowlifes........
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
Like Reply
(06-25-2021, 04:14 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 01:43 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: Not sure. It may be just different names for the same handle. It's odd, as far as I know there was no Ever-Ready with a Baton handle.
I hope to find a dark blue baton handle and possibly a good condition green. Not sure what other colors there were other than the black and red like you have.

I'm only aware of red, green, black, and brown, but I think the red was referred to as burgundy, and the brown was something that I can't remember.

I've seen pictures of one or two dark blue Baton handles. It would be hard to tell its blue unless it's a really good picture with proper lighting.
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • TobyC (06-26-2021)
Like Reply
(06-26-2021, 12:27 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 12:14 PM)TobyC Wrote: Yes!  Tongue  Works every time!  Wink

Yep, long story with lots of curves and their ineptness running their program software giving me access to their private discussions and showing their true colors. No legitiment reason to ban me. They wanted to for awhile for personal reasons and took the opportunity quietly (Oct 5th) to do it a few weeks after my Father died hoping all would think I was mourning and just left. They're lowlifes........

They're B&B guys, mods and a few members, users, back stabbers, I don't go there anymore, but I didn't get poofed.
Like Reply
(06-26-2021, 02:59 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 12:27 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Yep, long story with lots of curves and their ineptness running their program software giving me access to their private discussions and showing their true colors. No legitiment reason to ban me. They wanted to for awhile for personal reasons and took the opportunity quietly (Oct 5th) to do it a few weeks after my Father died hoping all would think I was mourning and just left. They're lowlifes........

They're B&B guys, mods and a few members, users, back stabbers, I don't go there anymore, but I didn't get poofed.
Trying to dig up dirt on me they twice gave me access to the owners lounge. First time caught me off guard and I just told them. Second time I strolled around taking copies of all their trashing members and vendors and then left them a thread in their own lounge telling them they should be more careful of their door being left open. Probably crapped their pants. Next day a PM with the 3 owners and I was started and they were extending an olive branch asking what I wanted. I told them they forget what all I just had access to and read, that they can't be trusted and I simply wanted to be left alone to interact with members that chose to interact with me and wanted NOTHING to do with them. They waited for their chance and sent me an email saying I was permanently banned due to the relationship was no longer mutually beneficial. Banned my isp so I can't even read as a guest. Also banned me from CBL Soap website when they saw me dumped ALL 30 something tubs I had of his soaps in the BST. I gave my all to that forum and was rewarded with a back stabbing. Many left there when they emailed asking what happened and couldn't believe it. Others stayed to keep other connections they didn't want to lose. Bottom line is many on these forums will call people "Friends" when they mean acquaintances. True friends ACT better and have integrity. Combine WHAT they did with HOW they did it right after my father's death shows the lack of character they have. That's all I have to say on the subject. I've moved on and am GLAD

Sorry for the derailment of the thread......
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
Like Reply
(06-26-2021, 04:09 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 02:59 PM)TobyC Wrote: They're B&B guys, mods and a few members, users, back stabbers, I don't go there anymore, but I didn't get poofed.
Trying to dig up dirt on me they twice gave me access to the owners lounge. First time caught me off guard and I just told them. Second time I strolled around taking copies of all their trashing members and vendors and then left them a thread in their own lounge telling them they should be more careful of their door being left open. Probably crapped their pants. Next day a PM with the 3 owners and I was started and they were extending an olive branch asking what I wanted. I told them they forget what all I just had access to and read, that they can't be trusted and I simply wanted to be left alone to interact with members that chose to interact with me and wanted NOTHING to do with them. They waited for their chance and sent me an email saying I was permanently banned due to the relationship was no longer mutually beneficial. Banned my isp so I can't even read as a guest. Also banned me from CBL Soap website when they saw me dumped ALL 30 something tubs I had of his soaps in the BST. I gave my all to that forum and was rewarded with a back stabbing. Many left there when they emailed asking what happened and couldn't believe it. Others stayed to keep other connections they didn't want to lose. Bottom line is many on these forums will call people "Friends" when they mean acquaintances. True friends ACT better and have integrity. Combine WHAT they did with HOW they did it right after my father's death shows the lack of character they have. That's all I have to say on the subject. I've moved on and am GLAD

Sorry for the derailment of the thread......

No derail, you answered my question.
Like Reply

Like Reply
(06-26-2021, 09:05 PM)TobyC Wrote: ...

Yep, over 30,000 posts that are still up but they take it off of the post count.
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
Like Reply