Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Treet razors, show 'em if ya got 'em! (Please)
(07-10-2021, 10:32 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: I have a black GEM baton and a red STAR baton. Now I want a TREET.

Always nice to have the set. Now we need a brush handle to complement these baton handle razors.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
I got this Gem razor cheap enough and when arrived I noticed the handle is not open on the bottom. Would this be a Treet handle with the Gem head or did Gem have some handles that weren't open on the bottom. I assume it's a mismatch which is fine as it would be easier to find a Treet razor with a metal handle and switch it out than it would be to find a Treet handle like this. What do you people knowledgeable about the Treet and Gems think ? TobyC etc.........

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 3 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(09-10-2021, 02:41 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: I got this Gem razor cheap enough and when arrived I noticed the handle is not open on the bottom. Would this be a Treet handle with the Gem head or did Gem have some handles that weren't open on the bottom. I assume it's a mismatch which is fine as it would be easier to find a Treet razor with a metal handle and switch it out than it would be to find a Treet handle like this. What do you people knowledgeable about the Treet and Gems think ? TobyC etc.........

As far as I know, that's a Treet handle, there are two different baton handles on the Juniors, one has a smooth section on the bottom and one doesn't, but they're both open.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
Don't see this one very often.

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

This is the regular one.

Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(09-10-2021, 05:45 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 02:41 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: I got this Gem razor cheap enough and when arrived I noticed the handle is not open on the bottom. Would this be a Treet handle with the Gem head or did Gem have some handles that weren't open on the bottom. I assume it's a mismatch which is fine as it would be easier to find a Treet razor with a metal handle and switch it out than it would be to find a Treet handle like this. What do you people knowledgeable about the Treet and Gems think ? TobyC etc.........

As far as I know, that's a Treet handle, there are two different baton handles on the Juniors, one has a smooth section on the bottom and one doesn't, but they're both open.

Thanks for the confirmation
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
Hey guys. If anyone has a Treet baton 1912 they would part with in a trade, please PM me. I have many brushes to choose from.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 1 user Likes Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(09-10-2021, 06:39 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: Hey guys. If anyone has a Treet baton 1912 they would part with in a trade, please PM me. I have many brushes to choose from.

Jim 

I have one I will send your way. I will need to find it.  Nothing in return needed.
Lost, If found do not return and do not feed.
The following 3 users Like twhite's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
(09-10-2021, 07:21 PM)twhite Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 06:39 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: Hey guys. If anyone has a Treet baton 1912 they would part with in a trade, please PM me. I have many brushes to choose from.

Jim 

I have one I will send your way. I will need to find it.  Nothing in return needed.

Thanks, Tom. You're the man. The TARMAX SE is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I have a case I am thinking of donating to it for the rest of its journey.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 3 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, twhite
Like Reply
I hope this one cleans up that's incoming......

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 3 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC, twhite
Like Reply
(09-10-2021, 10:30 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: I hope this one cleans up that's incoming......

I think it will, but with a bit of brassing on the teeth, I would have snagged it but I have a nice green one already,... is that your first?
The following 3 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, twhite
Like Reply