Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2021 Hauls
(07-19-2021, 10:03 AM)Dave in KY Wrote: Well, I know I overpaid for this but I've wanted an A2 ever since I got my uncased A1 and found the shaves much better for me than the other models. Wasn't happy about the price but VERY happy to get such a good specimen.

Holy moly thats pretty. Worth a bit extra I would think. Let’s have an Auto Strop shave day soon!!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(07-21-2021, 03:23 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 10:03 AM)Dave in KY Wrote: Well, I know I overpaid for this but I've wanted an A2 ever since I got my uncased A1 and found the shaves much better for me than the other models. Wasn't happy about the price but VERY happy to get such a good specimen.

Holy moly thats pretty. Worth a bit extra I would think. Let’s have an Auto Strop shave day soon!!

Just name the day, still waiting on that one but should be here for next week  Cool
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply

Got this UK Pal injectomatic off a member on another shave forum pretty cheap.
He claims he bought it as NOS from ebay and wanted to sell it after a fee shaves !

The following 6 users Like luv2shave's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Grassy, Jayaruh, mlb 549, TobyC
Like Reply
(07-24-2021, 01:24 AM)luv2shave Wrote:
He claims he bought it as NOS from ebay and wanted to sell it after a fee shaves !

Congrats, I had seen that and it did go cheap considering condition. Enjoy !!
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply
(07-21-2021, 03:23 PM)Wchnu Wrote:

Arrived late but came today so all set for when you name the day.....Sunday ?  Monday ?

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 4 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh, luv2shave, mlb 549
Like Reply
For some reason, I can't think of it, I decided to pull the trigger and purchase this Parker Adjustable Razor. I had seen it around, and I really did not have any intention of buying another razor, but I had some money in PayPal, and I decided to take the plunge. The razor and twenty blades was $34 plus shipping. I found I could get free shipping if I bought a tuck of blades. So, I did. I won't mention them since they are unmentionable. Well, the razor showed up today. I am shaving with my Schick M next week, so starting Thursday, I will be taking the Parker out. It looks like a better design than the old Personna Adjustable. However, the head angle is a little less than the Schick Adjustable. We shall see.

[Image: IMG_4156.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4157.JPG]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 6 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, luv2shave, mlb 549, TobyC, Wchnu
Like Reply
(07-24-2021, 09:28 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: For some reason, I can't think of it, I decided to pull the trigger and purchase this Parker Adjustable Razor. I had seen it around, and I really did not have any intention of buying another razor, but I had some money in PayPal, and I decided to take the plunge. The razor and twenty blades was $34.95 plus shipping. I found I could get free shipping if I bought a tuck of blades. So, I did. I won't mention them since they are unmentionable. Well, the razor showed up today. I am shaving with my Schick M next week, so starting Thursday, I will be taking the Parker out. It looks like a better design than the old Personna Adjustable. However, the head angle is a little less than the Schick Adjustable. We shall see.

Nice Jim, V1 or V2 ?
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 3 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh, luv2shave
Like Reply
(07-24-2021, 09:48 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 09:28 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: For some reason, I can't think of it, I decided to pull the trigger and purchase this Parker Adjustable Razor. I had seen it around, and I really did not have any intention of buying another razor, but I had some money in PayPal, and I decided to take the plunge. The razor and twenty blades was $34 plus shipping. I found I could get free shipping if I bought a tuck of blades. So, I did. I won't mention them since they are unmentionable. Well, the razor showed up today. I am shaving with my Schick M next week, so starting Thursday, I will be taking the Parker out. It looks like a better design than the old Personna Adjustable. However, the head angle is a little less than the Schick Adjustable. We shall see.

Nice Jim, V1 or V2 ?
Thanks for the question. I am making inquiry. Edit: that would be V2.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 4 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, luv2shave, twhite
Like Reply
(07-24-2021, 09:38 AM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 01:24 AM)luv2shave Wrote:

Congrats, I had seen that and it did go cheap considering condition. Enjoy !!

That is a reminder. I have not shaved with my US model in awhile. Hope you like it!!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Nice one Jayaruh!!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply