Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August 2021 Haul
(08-14-2021, 10:50 PM)Grassy Wrote: Great razors and they look to be in excellent condition! 
I have a Cru Steel, not as nice as that one, and it's a very good shave

Thanks, excited about them both but especially that one !
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Grassy
Like Reply
(08-14-2021, 10:08 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Couple new additions to the den

Beautiful. Never seen the Star with the Bar. I wonder if those Cru-Steel blades will shave.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(08-15-2021, 03:53 AM)Wchnu Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 10:08 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Couple new additions to the den

Beautiful. Never seen the Star with the Bar. I wonder if those Cru-Steel blades will shave.
Thanks and we shall see
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
Brush to use with my Star Razors etc. Bone handle with cracks stabilized.

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 3 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh, TobyC
Like Reply
(08-16-2021, 08:16 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Brush to use with my Star Razors etc. Bone handle with cracks stabilized.

From ebay, as is?
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(08-16-2021, 10:15 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 08:16 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Brush to use with my Star Razors etc. Bone handle with cracks stabilized.

From ebay, as is?
Made an offer on 1 I was watching from a seller that does restores. TGN Badger knot. Crack in handle filled    and stabilized. That's an as is I'll take....Not sure what you're asking?
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 1 user Likes Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(08-16-2021, 10:22 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 10:15 PM)TobyC Wrote: From ebay, as is?
Made an offer on 1 I was watching from a seller that does restores. TGN Badger knot. Crack in handle filled    and stabilized. That's an as is I'll take....Not sure what you're asking?

You're never sure of what I'm asking, you must be a demoncrat.

I believe I saw that brush on ebay with "stabilized" bone handle and badger knot. (I believe that brush should have a boar to be correct)
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(08-16-2021, 10:40 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 10:22 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Made an offer on 1 I was watching from a seller that does restores. TGN Badger knot. Crack in handle filled    and stabilized. That's an as is I'll take....Not sure what you're asking?

You're never sure of what I'm asking, you must be a demoncrat.

I believe I saw that brush on ebay with "stabilized" bone handle and badger knot. (I believe that brush should have a boar to be correct)
Typical, people don't understand you and they're the problem  Big Grin If I don't like the badger a boar could end up in it. Not overly concerned with that. Just happy to get the handle. Thanks
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(08-16-2021, 10:51 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 10:40 PM)TobyC Wrote: You're never sure of what I'm asking, you must be a demoncrat.

Typical, people don't understand you and they're the problem  Big Grin If I don't like the badger a boar could end up in it. Not overly concerned with that. Just happy to get the handle. Thanks

Yes or no question; Did you get it off of ebay?
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(08-17-2021, 12:16 AM)TobyC Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 10:51 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Typical, people don't understand you and they're the problem  Big Grin If I don't like the badger a boar could end up in it. Not overly concerned with that. Just happy to get the handle. Thanks

Yes or no question; Did you get it off of ebay?
"From ebay, as is?"

I guess the "as is?" Had me reading between the lines and  wondering where you were heading......
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
  • GAW9576
Like Reply