Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parker adjustable injector
First Parker Adjustable Injector shave, Taconic Blade, Burma Shave Soap, Jayaruh brush, Preferred Stock Aftershave.

Went straight to highest (5) setting on the adjustment dial as I do with all of my adjustables.  Made for a very efficient shave.  The angle is a little different,to me, than my Schick razors but easy to find nonetheless.  It is overall a light razor with the bulk of the weight in the head.  Only thing that if found as a negative is that the guide bar does have play in it and can be skewed when adjusting, but a gentle tap and it is straight again.

~ Justin M.
The following 5 users Like mayer57619's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, ischiapp, Jayaruh, Tony'schin
Like Reply
Parker Adjustable Injector
Taconic blade
Williams mug soap
Burma shave boar brush
Aqua Velva Ice Blue aftershave

~ Justin M.
The following 3 users Like mayer57619's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
I waited four days before shaving with the Parker Adjustable Razor. I set it on 5 (wide open) and got a very nice shave. I read one review that was a failure due to poor quality control. No problems with mine, but I don't think it does any better than my Schick M.

Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 2 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
Parker has realeased a version 2 now, and several online suppliers have them. I liked my version 1 so much that I immediately ordered the version 2. It is still very mild, but setting 5 is said to be more efficient that version 1, per Mantic59. And the name Parker is laser etched on the handle.

I like it, but I like mild and smooth! And the Parker was my "gateway" razor into SE shaving, pushed sold to me by a member here! As Boston sang, once I tried an injector, "Don't Look Back, there's a new breakin'"
The following 2 users Like MaineYooper's post:
  • GAW9576, Wchnu
Like Reply