Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New brush handle in the Den thanks to FLUFFY!!!!!!
(12-29-2021, 04:18 AM)Fluffy Wrote: I'm glad all of you guys like them. Hope you enjoy using them. As much as I enjoyed making them.
Fluffy

Your awesome!!! Have a Toady….
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 4 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, Fluffy, GAW9576, MaineYooper
Like Reply
(12-29-2021, 08:30 PM)MaineYooper Wrote: Here is the 86S from Fluffy Industries, with an AP Shave Co. Luxury badger/boar mixed knot.

Veddy nice looking knot there!!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, MaineYooper
Like Reply
I just ordered 4 knots from Oumo. 1 30mm Boar and 3 24mm which are a boar a horse and a synthetic. 1 of the 24rs will be going in the Fluffy RT. 66. Haven't decided which yet.
The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY, MaineYooper, mayer57619
Like Reply
(12-31-2021, 09:28 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: I just ordered 4 knots from Oumo. 1 30mm Boar and 3 24mm which are a boar a horse and a synthetic. 1 of the 24rs will be going in the Fluffy RT. 66. Haven't decided which yet.

I am going to hold off until you get the horse in. I am thinking that is what I want for mine but I want to see how it looks and all before I order, Thanks for taking one for the team.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(01-07-2022, 06:06 AM)Wchnu Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 09:28 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: I just ordered 4 knots from Oumo. 1 30mm Boar and 3 24mm which are a boar a horse and a synthetic. 1 of the 24rs will be going in the Fluffy RT. 66. Haven't decided which yet.

I am going to hold off until you get the horse in. I am thinking that is what I want for mine but I want to see how it looks and all before I order, Thanks for taking one for the team.

When taking one for the team is trying out a potentially good shaving related item, any time.
The following 2 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY, Wchnu
Like Reply
Big Grin 
My knots have "Import clearance success" according to aliexpress tracking. Which means they are in the country and should be handed over to our mail system. Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply
I set the 24mm Boar hair knot from Oumo in the Fuzzy ind. Rt. 66 by Fluffy. It's a great fit. Today was my first use of it. I just gave it a good rinse, lathered it up on my hand, rinsed again then used it to face lather. After just the initial rinse it had almost no smell. It did shed about 6 to 10 hairs ( I didn't get an actual count) but with no other break in that seems reasonable.

Here are pictures of before and after first use. 

The following 4 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY, Fluffy, MaineYooper, mayer57619
Like Reply
Glad you like it. Looks good. My Oumo boar knots are big winners. 
Still waiting on my horse hair knots from them. They showed "arrive in destination country" on 29 Dec. And "received by delivery company" on 30 Dec. Still not showed up or updates.
The following 2 users Like Fluffy's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(01-25-2022, 03:33 AM)Fluffy Wrote: Glad you like it. Looks good. My Oumo boar knots are big winners. 
Still waiting on my horse hair knots from them. They showed "arrive in destination country" on 29 Dec. And "received by delivery company" on 30 Dec. Still not showed up or updates.

OH that stinks. I have one gray horse hair from them I will be setting in a handle soon.
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • Fluffy
Like Reply