Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February Haul
Flintstone here are. Several I recently picked up. 

The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Jayaruh, mlb 549, Whiterook
Like Reply
Flintstone and Twelvefret here is my other lot purchase of Autopoints.

And just to be sure the thread doesn't get to far off topic here is a handle I just finished for my 1898 Gem. 
I may make another soon a little bit longer but this is an improvement none the less. 

The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Flintstone, mlb 549, Whiterook
Like Reply
(02-19-2022, 10:45 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: Flintstone and Twelvefret here is my other lot purchase of Autopoints.

And just to be sure the thread doesn't get to far off topic here is a handle I just finished for my 1898 Gem. 
I may make another soon a little bit longer but this is an improvement none the less. 
Very cool -- I like Autopoint mechanical pencils -- VERY cool!!!
The following 1 user Likes Flintstone's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-19-2022, 10:45 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: Flintstone and Twelvefret here is my other lot purchase of Autopoints.

I love those two Hutchingson Foundry and Steel pens, very fancy. I just looked up the company. It closed in 1972 and made man hole covers. Hutchinson Foundry, where manhole covers were cast, closed in 1972 « Our Grandfathers' Grain Elevators (ourgrandfathersgrainelevators.com)

Nice handle on that Lather Catcher. I bet you made it?? Heart
The following 1 user Likes Twelvefret's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-20-2022, 02:05 AM)Flintstone Wrote:

Very cool -- I like Autopoint mechanical pencils -- VERY cool!!!

Thanks. Do you have any?

(02-20-2022, 12:54 PM)Twelvefret Wrote:

I love those two Hutchingson Foundry and Steel pens, very fancy. I just looked up the company. It closed in 1972 and made man hole covers. Hutchinson Foundry, where manhole covers were cast, closed in 1972 « Our Grandfathers' Grain Elevators (ourgrandfathersgrainelevators.com)

Nice handle on that Lather Catcher. I bet you made it?? Heart

Thanks I hadn't gotten around to looking them up yet. Those two and the speckled red one are the ones I was after. The other two are bonuses.
The black one has the clip with the rivet holding it on. That one would be older right?
Like Reply
I received this Supply The Single Edge SE razor in the mail yesterday. I had my first shave with it this morning, and I must say, for me, this is probably my favorite modern razor to this point. I really like the fins/open comb design. I got the silicone sleeve, too, and it makes a great non-slip grip.
[Image: IMG-4927.jpg]
[Image: IMG-4928.jpg]
[Image: IMG-4931.jpg]
[Image: IMG-4932.jpg]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 6 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576, mayer57619, mlb 549, twhite, Wchnu, Whiterook
Like Reply
(02-16-2022, 10:42 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: Very cool Gem. I like the Maltese Cross.

That is a favorite part of the old GEM logo I like too
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
(02-24-2022, 03:22 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: I received this Supply The Single Edge SE razor in the mail yesterday. I had my first shave with it this morning, and I must say, for me, this is probably my favorite modern razor to this point. I really like the fins/open comb design. I got the silicone sleeve, too, and it makes a great non-slip grip.

Pretty nice looking. In a new fangled way….
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 02:57 AM)Wchnu Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 03:22 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: I received this Supply The Single Edge SE razor in the mail yesterday. I had my first shave with it this morning, and I must say, for me, this is probably my favorite modern razor to this point. I really like the fins/open comb design. I got the silicone sleeve, too, and it makes a great non-slip grip.

Pretty nice looking. In a new fangled way….
I really like it. The silicone grip is a great addition to the razor. I made a case for it today, too.
[Image: IMG-4940.jpg]
[Image: IMG-4943.jpg]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 2 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576, Wchnu
Like Reply