Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williams Mug Shaving Soap Discontinued
I wonder if another writing campaign would help.
Like Reply
(02-18-2022, 07:41 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: I wonder if another writing campaign would help.

I doubt it as it was caught earlier last time but feel free to take the steer by the horns  Big Grin
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 1 user Likes Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
I don't think it will do much but I wrote them. Here is a link if anyone else wants to. 

https://www.combe.com/contact/?prod=MS
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply
I found four Williams at our local Ingles today, so I picked up two at $1.28 each. I now have five of the modern Williams and one vintage Williams. Plus, my shave mug has a new puck in it. I will probably never run out of Williams since I only use it once a week. I figure one puck will last about 3 years.

[Image: AVvXsEhnIjcgm0CWeA2x99P_gTzLfsrso8fGXSO6...lGlgA=s800]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 5 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Tony'schin, Whiterook, Zykris
Like Reply
I have 48 coming to keep me knee deep in Williams!!
The following 3 users Like mlb 549's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Zykris
Like Reply
(02-21-2022, 12:50 AM)mlb 549 Wrote: I have 48 coming to keep me knee deep in Williams!!

48 WOW. That is a lot of Williams. I found a 3 pack on Amazon and picked it up for $6 with free shipping. I believe it was the last 3 available on Amazon. I have 2 in the box currently and one in a mug with a vintage Puck on top of that. Plus one vintage with mental. So 6 new and 2 vintage once the the 3 arrive from Amazon. That should last me quite a while but I don't think that will last the rest of my life. At least I hope it doesn't.
Like Reply
I am a binge Williams shaver, sometimes two or three months straight. It's such a good product and shaves so well is why I use it so often. My longest binge was over 22 years every day!! I know a person in the pharmacy supply business, and he has been good to me for a very long time. Those 48 pucks wiped him out and cost me $63 shipped!
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, mayer57619
Like Reply
My guess is about 90 shaves from a Williams puck or 3 months which ever comes first. So 48 pucks should last you a bit over 10 years if you did a mega-binge.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 1 user Likes Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-21-2022, 10:06 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: My guess is about 90 shaves from a Williams puck or 3 months which ever comes first. So 48 pucks should last you a bit over 10 years if you did a mega-binge.

I only get about 40 shaves per puck as I do 3 passes on entire head and face daily.
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
I'm pretty confident that this is the last 3 pack sold on Amazon. Sad, very sad.  Sad

The following 2 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY, luv2shave
Like Reply