Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partial pics
Good call switching this discussion to its own thread Wchnu. Whiterook I switched through several themes and the pictures were vastly different in several. I really don't like the layout of NetPen but the pictures seemed to be correct in NetPen. Both versions of Emerald intensified the issue. I use the Default theme. The one with this super fantastic image at the top of the page.

I can do some more screen shots from. Different themes but if it helps but I really don't like switching between them. I keep getting lost and have to search for how to switch back and forth.
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • riverrun
Like Reply
The Tost3 skin works better than the default for me, but everything is too small. I guess it does not present a mobile version when viewed from my android phone (Galaxy s21). I primarily use my phone since it is always handy.
-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 1 user Likes Whiterook's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Yeah it would be nice if we could set the default letter size on our individual devices. The words are a bit small.
Like Reply
(02-28-2022, 02:04 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Good call switching this discussion to its own thread Wchnu. Whiterook I switched through several themes and the pictures were vastly different in several. I really don't like the layout of NetPen but the pictures seemed to be correct in NetPen. Both versions of Emerald intensified the issue. I use the Default theme. The one with this super fantastic image at the top of the page.

I can do some more screen shots from. Different themes but if it helps but I really don't like switching between them. I keep getting lost and have to search for how to switch back and forth.

I love that image riverrun put that together for us.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, riverrun
Like Reply
(02-28-2022, 03:41 AM)Wchnu Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 02:04 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Good call switching this discussion to its own thread Wchnu. Whiterook I switched through several themes and the pictures were vastly different in several. I really don't like the layout of NetPen but the pictures seemed to be correct in NetPen. Both versions of Emerald intensified the issue. I use the Default theme. The one with this super fantastic image at the top of the page.

I love that image riverrun put that together for us.

I couldn't remember if it was riverrun or Whiterook. Thank you riverrun. I love seeing that image whenever I pull up this forum. I still think we should find someone who could make a run of the lather catcher that make the S.
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • riverrun
Like Reply
Yeah that wouldn't have been me! I have no creativity. My idea of a handcraft is reloading ammo.
-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 4 users Like Whiterook's post:
  • GAW9576, ShadowsDad, twhite, Wchnu
Like Reply
(02-28-2022, 04:31 PM)Whiterook Wrote: Yeah that wouldn't have been me!  I have no creativity.  My idea of a handcraft is reloading ammo.

That's still a good skill.
The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • twhite, Wchnu, Whiterook
Like Reply