Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2022 Hauls
I just pulled the trigger on the new Bullgoose Asylum injector.

A belated birthday present to myself, I guess.
-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 5 users Like Whiterook's post:
  • CDinVT, Dave in KY, GAW9576, Grassy, mlb 549
Like Reply
Ka-pow!!! Nice.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 3 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Whiterook
Like Reply
Got 3 razors coming but the 1 is Unmentionable. Love these 2. 1 has 3 beautiful wedges and the Red Enders joins my green one.

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 7 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • CDinVT, GAW9576, Grassy, Jayaruh, mlb 549, twhite, Whiterook
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 12:27 AM)Dave in KY Wrote: Got 3 razors coming but the 1 is Unmentionable. Love these 2. 1 has 3 beautiful wedges and the Red Enders joins my green one.

A red Enders  Heart Heart  very nice. And that C. V. H. Looks beautiful too. 
                        \______/
The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • CDinVT, Dave in KY, Whiterook
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 12:34 AM)GAW9576 Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 12:27 AM)Dave in KY Wrote: Got 3 razors coming but the 1 is Unmentionable. Love these 2. 1 has 3 beautiful wedges and the Red Enders joins my green one.

A red Enders  Heart Heart  very nice. And that C. V. H. Looks beautiful too. 
                        \______/
Thanks, I've wanted a C.V.H. for some time but waited for a reasonable priced one.
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • CDinVT, GAW9576
Like Reply

That's the nicest CVH I have seen. You have the stropper and three blades, too. Love the Enders as well. Beautiful rich color.
The following 3 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • CDinVT, Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 02:13 PM)Jayaruh Wrote:

That's the nicest CVH I have seen. You have the stropper and three blades, too. Love the Enders as well. Beautiful rich color.

Thanks Jim, it was your praise for the CVH that had me hunting one. Shave today and it's better than the Henkels Rapide as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for nudging me !
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 04:13 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 02:13 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: That's the nicest CVH I have seen. You have the stropper and three blades, too. Love the Enders as well. Beautiful rich color.

Thanks Jim, it was your praise for the CVH that had me hunting one. Shave today and it's better than the Henkels Rapide as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for nudging me !

Darn you. Darn you! DARN YOU!!!  You had to say that it's better than one of my favorite razors. Now I'm going to have to save up and start the hunt for one. Darn you again just for good measure. Big Grin
The following 2 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY, Jayaruh
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 11:14 PM)GAW9576 Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 04:13 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Thanks Jim, it was your praise for the CVH that had me hunting one. Shave today and it's better than the Henkels Rapide as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for nudging me !

Darn you. Darn you! DARN YOU!!!  You had to say that it's better than one of my favorite razors. Now I'm going to have to save up and start the hunt for one. Darn you again just for good measure. Big Grin

You are welcome.
The following 2 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
Mail call. I'm looking forward to getting this beauty cleaned up and taking it for a test shave. Many times I find razors with some wear like this more appealing than mint condition "case queens". They certainly are more affordable too which helps since I don't have a big budget. Don't get me wrong, I I found a mint "case queen" I could afford I'd definitely love to own and use it. But I can definitely appreciate the beauty of a razor with some plating loss and patina of a well used but cared for tool.

The following 4 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • bcshaves, CDinVT, Dave in KY, Jayaruh
Like Reply