Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi, thank you for approving my membership. About 3 or 4 months ago I started collecting and shaving with vintage unmentionables after a bad new one .I was looking up info on my new to me 1961 one on and found a YouTube video from Shaving With Fuzzy. After that video, his SE shave's starting popping up as suggestions and tost3 channel ,and other members here YouTube channels . Well I figured I would give SE Razors a try and picked up 2 Schick injectors ( I2,E2 ) from my local antique store and ordered some blades I got awesome shaves with them .Well its snowballed into gem's, Eveready's ,and Valet's .I have looked here many times for times as a guest for info about razors ,I though it was time to sign up .
The following 2 users Like CDinVT's post:
  • Dave in KY (06-15-2022), Tony'schin (06-16-2022)
Like Reply
Welcome to the "Enlightened" CD !  Big Grin  Happy to have ya here !
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
Like Reply
Welcome! You found the right rabbit hole..
When I drink alone I prefer to be by myself.
Like Reply
(06-15-2022, 04:19 PM)CDinVT Wrote: Hi, thank you for approving my membership. About 3 or 4 months ago I started collecting and shaving with vintage unmentionables after a bad new one .I was looking up info on my new to me 1961 one on and found a YouTube video from Shaving With Fuzzy. After that video, his SE shave's starting popping up as suggestions and tost3 channel ,and other members here YouTube channels . Well I figured I would give SE Razors a try and picked up 2 Schick injectors ( I2,E2 ) from my local antique store and ordered some blades I got awesome shaves with them .Well its snowballed into gem's, Eveready's ,and Valet's .I have looked here many times for times as a guest for info about razors ,I though it was time to sign up .

Well hello there!!  Great to see you here on the sharp side!! Hope you enjoy our little corner of the world.

Folks this is one of my favorite youtube guys these days.
“You have enemies? Good. It means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Like Reply
Welcome aboard CDinVT
and
[Image: giphy.gif]
Great to see you here.
The Clan of Catchers - The Jayaruh Brushes - Williams Mug Shave Soap Club

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo
Like Reply
Welcome to our group, CDinVT .

[Image: zwelcome-TOST3.gif]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..."