Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dollar Tree shave soap
OK, you talked me into it. Picked up one puck yesterday. I put it in an old Col. Conk container. I will use it for next weeks shaves Thurs-Sun.

[Image: dollartree.JPG]
[Image: b-pure01.JPG]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 3 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • CDinVT, Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(06-30-2022, 02:42 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: OK, you talked me into it. Picked up one puck yesterday. I put it in an old Col. Conk container. I will use it for next weeks shaves Thurs-Sun.

[Image: dollartree.JPG]
[Image: b-pure01.JPG]
You will like!!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
(06-29-2022, 07:41 PM)CDinVT Wrote: I waited to put my 2 cents in until I got some shaves in. I like it ,every shaves been good on the soaps part .Cant be beat at its price point 

Amen brother.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • CDinVT, GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
Today's shave was very rushed but I made time to get a photo. Even being rushed the Schick F performed exceptionally well. I believe this is one of the Personna 74 blades. This was my first use of the B Pure soap from Dollar Tree. For $1.25 it's not bad stuff, not bad at all. The copper handled Zenith boar is always a pleasure to use. It's patina is developing nicely. A splash of Clubman Pinaud After Shave Lotion was a great finish to the shave. Today's watch is the Casio GDF-100-bb.

The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • CDinVT, Dave in KY, Jayaruh
Like Reply
(07-04-2022, 04:31 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Today's shave was very rushed but I made time to get a photo. Even being rushed the Schick F performed exceptionally well. I believe this is one of the Personna 74 blades. This was my first use of the B Pure soap from Dollar Tree. For $1.25 it's not bad stuff, not bad at all. The copper handled Zenith boar is always a pleasure to use. It's patina is developing nicely. A splash of Clubman Pinaud After Shave Lotion was a great finish to the shave. Today's watch is the Casio GDF-100-bb.

Very cool. Thanks for taking the time to post. I will use my b-pure soap Thursday. I am looking forward to it.
The following 2 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • CDinVT, GAW9576
Like Reply
I had my first shave with the DT b-pure Shave Soap and I couldn't be more pleased. I rubbed it on like a shave stick, and it lathered easily and smelled great (not strong, but pleasant). I must get a couple more of these before they disappear. I see guys on e-bay selling them for $8 or more.

[Image: sos220707a.jpg]

I made a video of today's shave. However, it contained an unmentionable. So, I removed the lathering portion to make this video.

The following 4 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • bcshaves, CDinVT, Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
I picked up two more of the b-pure Shave Soaps from Dollar Tree today. I wanted to get a list of the ingredients.

[Image: b-pure04.JPG]

INGREDIENT:
SORBITOL, SUCROSE, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, WATER, LAURIC ACID, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDORXIDE, ALCOHOL, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, FRAGRANCE, PEG-400, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090)
The following 3 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • bcshaves, Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
I am going to have to find some to see if it is good.
De Oppresso Liber
The following 1 user Likes bcshaves's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(08-01-2022, 02:05 PM)bcshaves Wrote: I am going to have to find some to see if it is good.

You will like I think.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • bcshaves, GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply