Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to access from my Andrioid phone
(12-07-2022, 11:42 AM)Bird Lives Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 12:09 AM)Whiterook Wrote: It's working fine now, even after the OS upgrade.  I use my phone 98% of the time.

I've got the exact same problem. Which cache did you clear? Clearing my browser searches doesn't help
Browsing history and cached images and files.  I run Norton Clean daily.
-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 1 user Likes Whiterook's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 05:20 PM)Bird Lives Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 02:34 PM)RayR Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 12:05 PM)Bird Lives Wrote: I Just delete all my Chrome search memory...still cant sign on.

On an Android phone or Windows PC? Either way, download CCLEANER and run that to do a complete cleanup of all the junk on your device. Deleting your search data and history won't delete the entire Internet cache on your browser(s). I remembered that I ran CCLEANER on the PC just before the website started working. So something got downloaded into the browser cache that fugged things up.

I downloaded cleaner, ran it and still cant access tost3 with my phone...İt Just want to download a file....

Anymore suggestions?

I went to the site on my Samsung Android phone OK., but for some reason, it rejects my login, "Authorization code mismatch" Geesh!
OK...tried a few more times and logged in OK. Used Chrome and the DuckDuckGo browser.

Did you try restarting your phone?
The following 1 user Likes RayR's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
OK...Eureka!! It's cool now! Thanks guys, I was losing my mind! I download CCleaner, and ran it....no go....I downloaded Norton clean up and ran it...still no go..
I downloaded Avast Security, ran it, still no go...

All of these were the free version...they said if you run the paid for version they clean the unseen caches and all files.
I wanted to think about it...I deleted uninstalled them and restarted my phone....EUREKA.... everything works fine...

Now I have no idea what worked....lol!

But thanks slot guys .. Something you suggested WORKED!!
"Music is my Mistress, and She Plays Second Fiddle to No One"-Duke Ellington
"To Be or Not To Bop"-Dizzy Gillespie
The following 1 user Likes Bird Lives's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Oh, it still makes me try signing on twice with that password mismatched thing...but it always did that...that's not a problem....I'm Back in...I hate using my tablet for this...all my photos are done on my phone. I Veddy Veddy much prefer using my cell for this hang! My laptop is for online teaching...work...this place is pure fun and enjoyment.
The following 2 users Like Bird Lives's post:
  • GAW9576, twhite
Like Reply
If it works dies out matter why. Lol
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Smile 
(12-08-2022, 08:49 AM)Bird Lives Wrote: OK...Eureka!! It's cool now! Thanks guys, I was losing my mind! I download CCleaner, and ran it....no go....I downloaded Norton clean up and ran it...still no go..

All of these were the free version...they said if you run the paid for version they clean the unseen caches and all files.
I wanted to think about it...I deleted uninstalled them and restarted my phone....EUREKA.... everything works fine...

When all else seems to fail... reboot the phone.
CCleaner and apps similar are very useful to take out the trash and recover space, but the benefits may not be fully seen until whatever bad code is running in memory is stopped by a simple restart of the device.
The following 2 users Like RayR's post:
  • GAW9576, Wchnu
Like Reply
(12-08-2022, 05:58 PM)RayR Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 08:49 AM)Bird Lives Wrote: OK...Eureka!! It's cool now! Thanks guys, I was losing my mind! I download CCleaner, and ran it....no go....I downloaded Norton clean up and ran it...still no go..

CCleaner and apps similar are very useful to take out the trash and recover space, but the benefits may not be fully seen until whatever bad code is running in memory is stopped by a simple restart of the device.

Reboot...always the first answer.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(12-11-2022, 11:43 AM)Wchnu Wrote:

Oh this time I rebooted, later cleaned all browsing history...then rebooted again...nothing worked til I used that CCleaner and ran the avast security and Norton clean up..then rebooted,and bingo!!!
I think I had some malishious download somewhere in a cache not visible.
The following 1 user Likes Bird Lives's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(12-11-2022, 11:43 AM)Wchnu Wrote:

Oh this time I rebooted, later cleaned all browsing history...then rebooted again...nothing worked til I used that CCleaner and ran the avast security and Norton clean up..then rebooted,and bingo!!!
I think I had some malishous download somewhere in a cache not visible.
The following 2 users Like Bird Lives's post:
  • GAW9576, Wchnu
Like Reply